Website Design Intermediate
BR Thomas, Teacher, Davis Adult
Computer & Business
Website Design Introductory class or consent of instructor.
This course will continue the development of the students'
basic websites and begin the transition to the design of professional
quality websites. Students will learn to design user-friendly web sites
that satisfy the newest XHTML standards and to use cascading style
sheets for efficient control of page styles.
Topic List (tentative)
- Perfecting your HTML code
- Optimizing your page download speeds
- Upgrading your code to XHTML standards
- Perfecting your site navigation
- Making your site user-friendly
- Cascading Style Sheets 1
- Cascading Style Sheets 2
- Cascading Style Sheets 3
- Attracting viewers to your site
- Student Project Presentations
Sign-Up for the Class.
• Check BRT's
current/upcoming class schedule to
see when this class will be available.
• Check the Davis
Adult School website for registration and directions to the classroom.
Courses to take next